13 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

500th post!

To contact us Click HERE





Heya blog readers! Today I have an awesome milestone to share with you, this is the 500th blog post on this blog! I started this blog on February 13th 2007 to share news and process of my art making. I added crafty projects, things I love in LA and sometimes get distracted sharing about jam and other tasty snacks. I'm pretty proud to have stayed with it this long.
To celebrate I'm doing a give a way! I've never done one of these things so please take pity on me and participate. All you have to do is post a comment in the comments and I'll assign a number and do a random number generator thing. Make sure that your comment links to an email address or I know you :)




I'll be giving away two sets of mini prints. The first set is four horizontal mini prints. Two birds - one diagram and one from a photo of a dead bird. A pig and a airplane about to lift off. The pig is particularly awesome and the plane has a great vintage photo feel to it.




The second is four vertical mini prints. Honey comb bees, cutting the fuse, a log section and a radiant deer.
Each mini print is hot off the cutting board! You can frame these all together, separately or use them as fancy gift cards. You can also frame one up and give it away as a framed gift. I'll mail four prints off to two lucky peeps! They are each 5x7.
I'm also pretty excited to share news of photoshop touch for the iPad. I put in my purchase today and I've been teaching myself the in's and out's. It's pretty great so far, I can save pics from my iPhone photo stream to the iPad and then edit them and upload to a blog post. It has a lot more control than my other editing apps and has the familiar feel of photoshop. Check it out if your an igadget junkie like I am.

Ah, I'm adding that this will be open till Monday, a week from today.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder