13 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

Cuppow!

To contact us Click HERE
Hm, I think I've let something get totally remiss around these parts. I don't think I blogged about one of my favorite things recently, The Cuppow!

 As a lover of all things canned, I tend to have canning jars floating around the house in one size or another. The Cuppow takes a wide mouth canning jar and makes it into a drinking sippy cup. Kinda the best thing ever! My fella is much happier to see me walking towards his car with a jar filled with sticky creamy iced coffee now that he knows it's got a sippy lid on it. I mean, he's still not thrilled :) but he at least pretends I'm less likely to spill this way.

It works great on a quart jar for water and let's just be honest here- it also works super swell if you wanna pre-mix up a Manhattan for the road to drink when you get where you're going. The teeny, tiny half pint wide mouth jars are just perfect for this.
aw, isn't it just the cutest Manhattan you ever did see?

The Cuppow is $8 a pop. Not the cheapest piece of plastic you can pick up but I've yet to loose either of the two I bought a few months ago so maybe the $8 keeps me keeping track of it a bit more.

Also, the flat canning lid will still fit under The Cuppow for when you want to toss the whole thing in your bag and drink from your sippy jar when you get somewhere. Just un-screw the ring, remove the lid and sip away.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder